Hey, everyone! Once again the Movie Guys bring to you another exciting top ten. This week top ten is all about the cinematic adventure, but this adventure I’m talking about has more to do with the tongue than the actual movie…..Top Ten Movies to Make-Out to! Now there are four types of make-out movies— One that is so bad it’s not worth watching, one that gets the dude hot, one that gets the girl hot, and one that is so disturbing that it turns you on:
10. I Know What You Did Last Summer – Not only is this movie not worth watching but Jennifer Love Hewitt’s chest situation is rather nice so this is kind of a double whammy.
9. Clifford – Most of you probably don’t know what this movie is but it definitely sucks! Martin Short plays a little boy who wreaks havoc in a man’s life and attempts to be a comedy but ends up being a horror movie. Screw it! You don’t even have to put it in the DVD player just set the DVD next to you while you go at it.
8. The Marine – This one can be a double whammy since it does have the hunky wrestler guy (John Cena) in it for the girls and a completely blew as an entertaining film. I think every marine in the US wants to kick this guys ass for his acting.
7. The Dark Crystal – This movie is disturbing with Giant Birds, puppet people, and weird little creatures. I don’t know about you but that kind of things turns me on but that’s just me.
6. Saw III – After the first five minutes of this torturous movie you’ll be dying to do something else other than watch it. Making out is absolutely the first option.
5. Babe – Chicks love cute animals, especially little baby piggies who make them feel like kissing guys that ACT like they love them too!
4. The passion of the Christ – I know I will be struck by lightning for this one but my grandma always said be like Jesus and love them all and what better way to do it than making out.
3. Finding Nemo – Yeah another kids movie but hey it gets the girls in a silly mood and makes them really hot…trust me it’s a known fact. And finding the Nemo can be fun wink *
2. Gummo – If you haven’t seen this movie, you need to. It’s about my hometown and it has a kid trying to kiss a midget, hello Midgets! come on we love them!
and last but not least the number one movie to make-out to is…..
1. Clock-Work Orange – This movie is weird, has the sexiness for everyone and will make you want to continue making out even after the movie is over. Yes, instant McLovin! (reference to Superbad)