Alright, so you just dropped $10 to watch a film on the bigscreen and what happens everytime? There is a group of rude kids yelling, throwing popcorn, climbing over seats and just being plain obnoxious. It happens everytime, but what can you do? Well, here are a few tips to quiet thouse troublesome kids.
1. Threaten to call their parents. I know, this sounds childish but if done correctly this works wonders. I know what you are thinking, what if I don’t know their parents? Well guess what, kids are stupid. Listen to their conversation to get one of their names and adress that one directly. This often scares the child into submission.
2. Invest in an electric cattle prod. I know this sounds a bit harsh, but after a few jolts from this bad boy, they will know that they need to shut the hell up.
3. Get a group of your friends to surround them and have a conversation that completely drowns out theirs. More times than none the kids won’t know what to do, and just slink down in their seats defeated.
4. Drag them out of the theater and give them a piece of your mind. You are bigger than them, let them know who the boss is.
5. If all else fails make a fuss to the theater employees, they hate the annoying brats as much as you do and would be more than happy to quiet them down. But be nice to the employees, don’t take out your aggressions on them.