Hey, listeners! Download the latest Intermission Podcast now! Another scatterbrained episode this week, but entertaining nonetheless. Hot dog nachos, The Science of stupid, and more on this weeks episode! Also this week, we have a good discussion on our costumes for Ohio Comic Con! Sure, we didn’t come to a conclusion, but it was a good discussion…
P.S. Don’t forget to check out The Hoop Project in Gallipolis, Ohio! Basketball, face painting, Heroes 4 Hire, and even the MovieGuys will be in attendance!
As always your feedback is appreciated! Be it an iTunes review, comment, Facebook, or email Please direct all hate mail directly to Guy King. And finally, don’t forget to support us by shopping at Amazon using the link https://movieguys.org/amazon.
Subscribe/Listen to the Intermission Podcast
Warning: The Intermission Podcast contains language that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Stuff from this weeks show!
- Edge of Tomorrow (Now Spoiler Free!)
- Bad Grandpa.5
- Josh lost his wedding ring, if anyone finds it, please return it.
- The Summersville Dam would have been named the “Gad Dam” if they would have followed dam naming standards.
The US Corps of Engineers broke a long-standing tradition in naming what was called the Summersville Project. Tradition holds that the project will be named after the town nearest the site of construction, unless named for a person (such as Hoover Dam). However, the town of Summersville was not the one nearest the dam. The village of Gad (located near the present-day marina) was literally flooded at the opening of the reservoir. After briefly considering the name “Gad Dam,” it was instead decided to name the project after the next nearest town – Summersville. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Ping Pong Summer (Order Now!)
- Portsmouth, Ohio amusement park, Millbrook Park (Source: Click for more images)
- Snack-Off on MTV
- Hot Dog Nachos Recipe
- Gather hotdogs, tortilla chips, cheese, and any other toppings.
- Place tortillas on plate
- Use a cheese grater to shred hotdogs over the tortilla chips.
- Top with shredded cheese and/or cheese sauce
- Heat in microwave until cheese is melted, probably 15 minutes or so.
- Top with toppings. Sour cream and salsa is recommended.
- Equalizer Trailer
- Expendables 3 Trailer
- Harrison Ford was hit by the Millennium Falcon! (Guy King’s Words)
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
- Son of Batman (cartoon)
- Owner of Segway, killed riding Segway
James Heselden (1948–2010), having recently purchased the Segway production company, died in a single-vehicle Segway accident. (Dean Kamen invented the Segway.) (Source: Wikipedia – Inventors Killed by their own Inventions)