After a short, one week, hiatus the MovieGuys are back for another episode of the Intermission Podcast! This week we talk Transformers 4, Rise of the Animals, and Josh tries hot dog nachos! Of course, Josh didn’t get the recipe right, but he said they were still pretty good. Also this week we watch a trailer for the new film, Lucy, and ask the age old question, Do humans really only use 10% of their brain?
P.S. Don’t forget to check out The Hoop Project in Gallipolis, Ohio! Basketball, face painting, Heroes 4 Hire, and even the MovieGuys will be in attendance!
As always your feedback is appreciated! Be it an iTunes review, comment, Facebook, or email Please direct all hate mail directly to Guy King. And finally, don’t forget to support us by shopping at Amazon using the link https://movieguys.org/amazon.
Subscribe/Listen to the Intermission Podcast
Warning: The Intermission Podcast contains language that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Stuff from this weeks show!
- The needle in the city pool
- More on Guy and his pizza addiction
- Josh made hot dog nachos (but he didn’t follow the recipe)
- Transformers 4
- More on the Ninja Turtles
- Some more about Transformers
- Corey and Guy watched Pompei
- The Last Ship on TNT
- Minecraft rollercoaster
- Craig and Josh watched Rise of the Animals
- Corey and Guy went kayaking….Guy was almost killed by an imaginary spider
- Premature Trailer
- We talked about the trailer for Lucy and how humans only use 10% of our brain. (Which is a lie)
- Fury Trailer
- Can we convince all the MovieGuys to take an IQ Test?
- Craig watched R.I.P.D
- More about Transformers (shitty product placement)
- Outro music by Essa