Well, it is time for another Movieguys edition of the Top Ten list. This is the third installment of the series and it is all about lines from animated movies. Now I know what you are all thinking, there are too many to list and I totally agree with you but I don’t want to bore everyone so I’m just posting these…..
Here are the Top Ten lines in animated movies:
13. “HA-HA!” – The Simpsons Movie : Nelson said this line and I had to add it because it is a classic from the TV series as well.
12. “This book doesn’t have any answers!” – The Simpsons Movie : Homer said this line when he was in church and I’m sure it offended quite a few people :)
11. “I’ll teach you to laugh at something thats funny!” – The Simpsons Movie : Homer said this when he and Bart were on the roof and Bart laughed at him for hitting himself in the eye with a hammer, classic Homer moment :)
10. “But girls will see my doodle.” – The Simpsons Movie : Bart said this when discussing the dare with Homer to skateboard naked to Crustyburger and back, which was easily one of the more surprising scenes in the movie, when we see Bart’s genitals.
9. “Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does, can he swing from a web, no he can’t, he’s a pig, lookout spiderpig” – The Simpsons Movie : This is another one of Homer’s lines that was too funny not to include. I mean a pig on the ceiling was funny enough but when he added the song it was hilarious :)
8. “Sequel” – The Simpson’s Movie : Maggie’s first word, does it mean there will be a sequel? Or is it the writers screwing with everyone again, just to get attention because you have to watch all the credits to see this part because it is at the very end :)
7. “How ya doin’, nice to see ya, Praise Jebus” – The Simpsons Movie : I almost fell out of my seat laughing at this one. I know Homer is offensive and everything but this was really out there :)
6. “I don’t believe in suicide but if you want to it might cheer me up” – The Simpsons Movie : I believe this is right before the credits and Mr. Burns is hinting to Smithers that he wants to be entertained.
5. “That felt good! Now I see why you do it to me!!!” – The Simpsons Movie : Martin said this as he was hitting the bullies with a big 2×4 :) Here is a lesson for all of the bullies out there, don’t screw with the nerds, they fight back!!!!
4. “Bountiful Penis” – The Simpsons Movie : Rod and Tod are just repeating what Ned says after Bart splats on the window naked. I had to watch this scene a couple of times to hear what happens after that one because I couldn’t stop laughing :)
3. “I wish Homer were here, his fat ass would shield all of us” – The Simpsons Movie : Bart says this when they all think they are going to be blown up by a bomb. :)
2. “Someone throw the Goddamn bomb!” – The Simpsons Movie : I’m pretty sure this is the peak of Marge’s use of “bad language” as she has never said that or anything like it before. Or I’m a dumbass and I’m totally off my rocker :)
And finally the number one Line in an Animated Movie is:
1. “I like men now” – The Simpsons Movie : Ralph said this when he saw Bart’s penis as he went by on his skateboard. This was definitely the time for Ralph to come out of the closet because he has already professed his love for Lisa and was turned down so the only logical thing to do is go after her brother right?
Now I know what you all are thinking, “Why did this dumbass make all of the quotes from The Simpsons Movie?” and the answer is I just seen the movie a whole bunch of times and they are the funniest lines i’ve heard in an animated movie.