Mad Max, Mortdecai, and moon aliens. What else do you expect from the Intermission Podcast?
Topics this week:
Josh looks at planes
- Josh went to an air show, just another boring day in Texas.
- They were giving tank rides, which reminds us of the Arnold Schwarzenegger tank video
Mad Max Fury Road
- Only one of the MovieGuys made it our to see Mad Max Fury Road, Guy.
- He summed it up with one word, “Holyshennanigans!”
- There were no dull moments
- Unfortunately, the only boobs in Mad Max were “bad boobs” (Guy’s words, not mine)
Pixels Trailer (again)
- Only one question remains, will Adam Sandler Ruin it?
Mortdecai PG-13 DVD release
- Seriously, they actually re-cut Mortdecai for a PG-13 release instead of the original R rated version. Who does that?!
- The title of the PG-13 release is properly titled, Mortdecai PG-13
Megan Fox in Ninja Turtles 2
- Of course Guy brings this up
Gallia Academy Blue Devil controversy
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to campaign against the recent iteration of the Blue Devil because it’s too realistic. So we decided to start a campaign that tackles a real issue. Take the pretzels out of Chex Mix!