A new section on MovieGuys.org is our weekly TopTen list. It will be released every Monday and in typical MovieGuys fashion, it should be very entertaining.
This week we are taking a look at the TopTen things we can learn from action films. We all love them, and I beleive that there is a lot to be learned from them.
10. The bomb’s timer will always stop seconds before exploding.
9. If the bomb does explode you can jump out the nearest window in the nick of time.
8. Never trust the hot Asian chick. She will most likely double cross you and steal all of your money.
7. Most guns can be shot a billion times before needing to be reloaded.
6. Jean Claude Van Damme is one bad-ass mother.
5. You can get anywhere you need to go undetected by crawling through the ventilation system.
4. No matter how fast your vehicle is going when you jump out you will be just fine as long as you roll when you hit the ground.
3. When a car wrecks it must flip over and burst into flames, it’s physics people!
2. One man can easily kill 30 armed men with his bare hands.
And finally, the numer one thing we can learn from action movies……..
1. If you shoot a car in just the right spot, the hood will blow open, and it will explode!