Well it is Monday and you know what that means! Another MovieGuys Top Ten list! I know everyone has waited all week for this. And now this weeks top ten, 10 signs you are watching a chick flick.
10. Every woman in the theater is crying.
9. Not once has anyone mention the term “Upside your head.”
8. The love interest in the movie is more than just a one night stand.
7. There is no 10-minute car chase that ends in a hail of bullets and half the cast dying.
6. The blender in the kitchen is just a blender, it has no intentions of killing you.
5. Instead of going on a killing spree the main character decides to “talk” about their emotions.
4. A character goes to the wedding because they are secretly in love with the bride/groom, not just to try and “hook-up” with the first attractive person they see or take advantage of the free food and booze.
3. The two women friends hug, but never kiss.
2. What? No super powers?
and finally, the number 1 sign you are watching a chick flick:
There is no midget on a tricycle, or anywhere for that matter!