WARNING! This episode of the Intermission Podcast contains explicit language and content not suitable for all listeners. PS, probably not wise to listen to this at work…. You’ve been warned.
Sarah from Ohio Comic Con
If you haven’t listened to the Comic Con episode, go back and do that now. (Comic Con Episode here)
Our favorite hillbilly called in and talked to us! She updates us on what’s been going on in the backwoods of West Virginia since the comic con. Apparently, she has moved out of the holler and into the big city. It’s the big city because it has a traffic light.
- Typical Seth Rogan / James Franco comedy
- “They hate us, cause they ain’t us”
The Maze Runner
- Craig really liked it
- Yes, the maze is moving. Yes, there is a reason. Trust me, give it a chance.
- Totally ready for the sequel, The Scorch Trials, that comes out this summer!
Mythbusters Simpsons Special
- The Mythbusters season premier debuts this Saturday and guess what? They are debunking Simpsons myths!
- Craig would like to see them test the time that Bart put a can of Homer’s Duff into a paint shaker
- Corey and Guy don’t get it, but who cares, they’re idiots.
- The Mythbusters could potentially do Simpsons myths for the rest of time.
Rambo V: Last Blood
- It’s literally called, Last Blood.
- Should this be the last Rambo? Craig says no, it should go one more, that way there are two trilogies.
- We are all very, very excited to see Rambo back on the big screen.
Corey got a PS4
- PS4 vs Xbox One, GO!
- Craig’s new years resolution, play Steel Battalion