Welcome to the second edition of MovieGuys Top Ten. This week we are diving into the world of little people. Everyone loves little people cause they are always good for a joke or two, but sometimes they can be a little scary or freaky. Either way you go midgets/little people are always entertaining.
Here are the top ten Midget/Little People Movies of all time:
10. Leprechaun-The scariest midget/little person I’ve ever seen but definitely a funny dude. This green guy gave people a scare while crackin his funny little Irish jokes. Don’t steal this little guys pot of gold, you’ll be in for some torcher. eeek!
9. Willow- The little people in this movie were called pecks, short for pecker maybe hmmm. Willow is a midget sorcerer who fights off dragons, rabid mutant dogs, trolls, and evil witches. So basically he’s one bad ass midget.
8. Anything with Danny DeVito- Had to put this in because he is such a tiny person that he has to be considered a little person. You got to admit he made a one hell of a penguin because he’s such a small man.
7. Friday- You know that guy who screws with that other guys wife, yeah a midget! Can’t feel like a real man after that happens to you.
6. Happy Gilmore- Every time Happy thought of his happy place he thought of a midget riding an imaginary pony. Now that is some funny stuff!
5. Bad Santa- Santa has the best sidekicks, Elves! Just so happens to be that Billy Bob Thornton’s Elf is a African American little person and one funny little person with an attitude. This elf would rather make kids cry than make them toys.
4. Elf- Will Ferrell gets into a fight with a midget! That’s what he gets for calling the guy an angry elf.
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- Ooompa lumpa dupity dee! Oompa Lumpa’s steal the show in the original Wonka chocolate factory. Very creepy sensation when watching these guys though.
2. Wizard of Oz- Now Wizard of Oz wins the award for the most little people ever in a movie. Man that’s a lot of midgets! Especially if you count the flying monkeys, sort of like a midget with wings and a tail. Also creepy.
And finally, the number one midget/little person movie of all timeÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦..
1. Austin Powers- Mini Me will go down as one of the most infamous little persons to ever star in a film. So congrats Mini Me on being number one on the MovieGuys “Top Ten Movies of all time with Midgets/Little People.” You little tripod you!